Developmental Educator Specialist Support
Our Developmental Educator Specialist Support team focuses on developing individualised learning strategies and positive outcomes for individuals aged 3 – 65 years.
Our Developmental Educators actively promote disAbility Living’s unique CREDIT culture and a commitment to empowering and upholding the rights of the people we support.
The team is available to any individual seeking assistance to set and achieve their goals. In addition, we are able to work with support staff to develop their skills, knowledge and understanding of person centred approach, active support and positive behaviour intervention.
- Positive Behaviour Support plans
- Developing informative personal profiles
- Tailored support plans
- Goal planning
- Developing confidence and self esteem
- Implementing effective communication strategies and support
- Enhancing life skills
- Fostering positive interpersonal skills
- Transition support (for example into a new home, education or work setting)