Lifestyle and Support Services
Our Lifestyle and Support Services provide accommodation and lifestyle support for adults with varying levels of physical and intellectual disabilities and acquired brain injury.
We have established houses that provide a welcoming, home environment close to public transport, shops, allied health facilities and community activities. We also support people living in their own homes, either as an individual or in shared living arrangements.
Our qualified and experienced staff actively support each person in all personal requirements including personal care, health care, mealtime assistance and household management.
We use a person centred approach to assist each person to plan their daily living activities, based on their identified dreams, aspirations and future plans. Each individual is supported and empowered to pursue opportunities for:
- Educational / vocational studies
- Access leisure and recreation activities
- Developing and maintaining independent living skills
- Enhancing social and communication skills
- Building relationships through increases community networks and connections
Want to find out more about our Lifestyle and Support Services? Contact us on 8132 5400.